The Crumpler

Thursday, March 30, 2006

been a while Thursday Mar 30

Goal: Full squat 205 lbs x 70 reps.

I've decided I won't be progressing in weight anymore. 200 pounds is sufficient for my goals. Keep in mind, these are deep, rock bottom squats. Most people need more weight by virtue of their pitiful squat form, i.e. quarter and half (parallel) squats. I will be taking 200 pounds into extremely high rep ranges... the circulation produced is incredible. So far, I've hit 205x18 without much trouble. I'm hoping to get into the 20s this evening.... Looking for 205x20-23. SLDL's off a block are done for the same amount of weight. Eventually, I'd like to string together an extremely high rep set of both, back to back... like, 205 lbs full squat for 70 reps, immediately followed by 205 lbs SLDL off a block for 50 reps. phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home